Hi! I’m Shub. Thanks for stopping by.
The journey of RainbowDiaries started off with a simple account on Orkut, Friendster then Facebook leading to creating groups and page that now boast of having more than 20000 members, followers and likes. Instagram followers of RainbowDiaries are more than 25000.
RainbowDiaries is a natural progression of all my social media adventures – created to explore the whole new and enchanting world of social media.
I am a mom to my 2 wonderful kids, wife to my very supportive hubby, an IT professional and a multitasker. This multi-tasking ability makes me write RainbowDiaries – Parenting, Lifestyle and Food blog site.
Why the name RainbowDiaries?
Life has many colors, our emotions have many colors and hence the name RainbowDiaries! I would like to cover myriad of topics on this site that interest parents in us, kids in us, professionals in us and humans in us.
What will you find on RainbowDiaries?
- Parenting experiences, ideas, learning and thoughts
- Kids activities
- Media Invites, Launches and Events
- Lifestyle content on Travel, Beauty, Gadgets and more
- Foodie stuff like yummy recipes, restaurant reviews
- Honest, in-depth Product / Services Reviews
- Our freelance write-ups that get published in the leading parenting magazine – theAsianparent
- All other colorful stuff that life offers.
Read our Personal Data Protection Policy here.
Have you visited our women and mom-centric site SocialMediaMomSG yet?