Covid times have made me rethink about the ways how I take care of my family’s and my health. I have started to rely a lot more on natural ingredients with proven benefits. Honey tops the list I must say. My search for a great honey led me to discover Manuka Honey Singapore called Manuka Paradise.
Honey is known for its health benefits since ages and our traditional medicines have used this ingredient prominently to address various health issues. My grandma always had a bottle of honey in her home and used it whenever I got sore throat or even to soothe wounds and skin conditions.
What is Manuka honey?
Generally speaking, Manuka honey has a lot of buzz associated with it. But what is Manuka honey and where do you get Manuka Honey Singapore?
Very simply put, Manuka honey is obtained from bees that feed on the nectar of the Manuka plant. The manuka plant is indigenous to New Zealand. This makes the Kiwis the sole producer of manuka honey.
Raw honey is typically obtained directly from the honeycombs themselves and not much is done to the raw, natural product.
Lastly, regular honey typically comes in clear plastic containers and is usually readily available at your local grocery store.
Watch this video to know more about Pouatu Manuka Honey.
Manuka Paradise – for all your Honey requirements
Manuka Paradise website makes it convenient to shop for 100% Pure New Zealand Manuka Honey right here in Singapore. You can opt for Pouatu Manuka Honey or Mother Earth Manuka Honey
Each bottle is carefully produced in the beautiful islands of New Zealand and shipped to Singapore. Each bottle is labelled with a special UMF-certified sticker as proof.
5 Health benefits of Manuka Honey
Personally I use honey in my daily routine and my family has experienced these health benefits:
- It soothes a sore throat – for adults or kids, when there’s a sore throat, honey is the first defense. Just add it to a warm water and drink. Another concoction that works magically is milk + turmeric + honey.
- It’s a great beauty ingredient – honey-milk mask or honey-yogurt mask is my holy grail that I have discovered thanks to my grandma. It moisturizes and smooths the skin instantly and adds a quick natural glow.
- Help for digestive issues – Whether there is any gastric trouble or acidity, honey-lemon is my go-to drink for a quick relief.
- Sugar-alternative – Honey is proven to be a better alternative to sugar. We use it to sweeten our drinks and desserts.
- Healing for wounds and burns – It works really well to treat wounds and burns.
***Before consuming honey, please check if you have any allergies / dietary restrictions.
Any other health benefits of honey you have experienced? Do share with us.
Use Manuka honey from Manuka Paradise to sweeten your food and drinks or for their age-old healing and wellness properties. Either ways, it’s a win-win situation for us!
Shop | Website
Thanks for your continued love and appreciation for our media. We love to collaborate with brands and we love to get feedback from our readers. Did you check our platform “SocialMediaMomSG” for mompreneurs, local brands and ladies?
Drop a line on RainbowDiariesWorld@gmail.com / Shub@RainbowDiaries.com or Click here to get in touch with us. Happy to connect!