Going to the beach or swimming pool is something my kids always look forward to. But as a mom, I am always concerned about their after swim care. They must dry themselves and then take thorough shower. Right from sunscreen, body wash to the towel they use – we ensure all accessories are in place and are of great quality. The latest edition is Tesalate – Our New Beach Buddy.
I find them the best beach towels we have used so far. When you are on a beach or go for a swim in a pool, the towel has to be good – in quality, in looks. With Tesalate, it’s all this plus more.
- Sand free – We love the fact that it just leaves the beach at the beach. No sand, no dust. Just clean towel!
- Ultra absorbent – my kids are drenched when they are out of water and my first priority is to ensure that they get dry quickly. Tesalate are super absorbent and can soak over 1 liter of water.
- Size – They comes as a full-sized beach towel with dimensions of 160cm x 80cm. For adults, for kids, for all in the family.
- Rapid-drying – Surprisingly they dry really very fast.
- Compact – when they are rolled, they fit in your bag perfectly. Easy to carry.
- Amazing designs – Tesalate have over 40 original beach towel designs and each one of the designs are really captivating.
- Innovative Technology – Tesalate comes with AbsorbLite™ fabric that has been specifically engineered to make the perfect beach towel.
- Most Reviewed Beach Towel in the world – Proudly Australian designed, Tesalate has customers in over 130 countries and it has become the most reviewed beach product ever.
My boy loved this design probably due to the beautiful blue hues.
Ride The Rainbow
My daughter chose Ride The Rainbow because it just matches our blog name and theme so well – RainbowDiaries!
More than a Beach Towel
Tesalate is a complete beach towel but it is equally great to use for travels, Yoga and more.
We are taking our Tesalate everytime we go to the beach and swimming pool. Now I am planning to get for my hubby and me as well.
Love our blog which is among TOP 15 Singapore Family and Parenting blogs and Top 30 Lifestyle blogs?…Check our portfolio here. Check our newest site for women-centric and Lifestyle content SocialMediaMomSG.com
Drop a line on RainbowDiariesWorld@gmail.com to collaborate with us for your products and services or Click here to get in touch with us.