Who all are the Cookie Monsters here? We surely are. My kids, hubby and me always have our cookie jar filled with cookies. Our current favorite when it comes to cookies has to be delish and wholesome Wonderfull Milk Cookies!
We can’t deny the fact that cookies are the BEST when it comes to family bonding. Relishing cookies together while having breakfast / watching movies / when kids are studying and parents are working from home in this #circuitbreakersg has proved such a therapeutic experience for my fam! Glad that we found Wonderfull Milk Cookies exactly at the right time and now we will continue to order from them.
- If you ask me why Wonderfull Milk Cookies, I will say that I read the labels! These cookies are made of organic ingredients and that gives me a lot of peace of mind.
- Flavors galore – wow, there are so many to choose from! Australian Milo, Peanut Butter, Chocolate Chips, Coconut, Cookies and Cream, White Chocolate Cranberry, Sea Salt Caramel and the list is really long. Something for everyone in the family I must say.
- They taste GOOD! I loved coconut and peanut butter flavors especially. Most importantly, my picky-eater kids too loved it. Also, I find the taste authentic and different than the usual cookies.
- Value for money – I won’t really mind paying if the products are hi-quality. Wonderfull Milk cookies indeed fit the bill.
- Lovely packaging – Conveniently and individually packed, these cookies are an excellent school snack option for kids.
- What I also loved is the fact that these cookies are filling and for working moms like me, afternoon snack can be this. Also, they don’t leave you bloated and they are not too sweet.
- If you are thinking that Wondefull Milk people sell only Family cookies, not really! In fact, they are famous for their lactation bakes, Granola, Muesli and Nursing Teas.
- Excellent gift idea for birthdays, special occasions and new moms.
Tempting? Then do check out Wonderfull Milk’s online shop at:
Love our blog which is among TOP 15 Singapore Family and Parenting blogs and Top 30 Lifestyle blogs?…Check our portfolio here. Check our newest site for women-centric and Lifestyle content SocialMediaMomSG.com
Drop a line on RainbowDiariesWorld@gmail.com to collaborate with us for your products and services or Click here to get in touch with us.