In Singapore, things have started looking positive with the measure of Circuitbreaker showing some good effects to contain Coronavirus. While, we all are hoping that May proves to be a game changer and things start to become “as before Covid-19”. To add some flavor, we made this Easy Recipe: Spring Onion Pancakes.
Meanwhile, this year school holidays are pulled ahead of usual June and they start tomorrow. Moms, be ready for lots of hustle in the home. This year, we can’t take kids outside much and that means we have to plan activities for them at home itself. Another thing is that kids are going to be super hungry so we thought of getting this cool and easy recipe for you all that not only kids but adults will love it too. Did you read our Potato Rosti recipe?
Read on this recipe of Spring Onion Pancakes. – Easy, Tasty and Healthy.
- Chopped Spring onions
- Whole wheat flour (just needed as much so that it can bind the batter)
- Chopped Green chillies (as per your spice level)
- Red chill powder
- Turmeric powder
- Cumin powder
- Wash the chopped spring onions thoroughly.
- In a bowl add the spring onions, whole wheat flour, chopped green chillies and all the spices together.
- Mix it together.
- Add little water to make a thick batter – Ensure it’s not runny.
- Take a flat pan.
- Add some mustard oil.
- Once it gets hot, add a small portion of the batch. Spread it flat with wet hands.
- Cook on both sides until it gets crisp. Enjoy it hot with a yoghurt dip.
Loved this cool #momsrecipe by Himani? Then do try and let us know how your little ones loved it.
Love our blog which is among TOP 15 Singapore Family and Parenting blogs and Top 30 Lifestyle blogs?…Check our portfolio here. Check our newest site for women-centric and Lifestyle content SocialMediaMomSG.com
Drop a line on RainbowDiariesWorld@gmail.com to collaborate with us for your products and services or Click here to get in touch with us