Today is Earth Day and am so happy to be a part of Geneco Singapore’s #stayhomewithgeneco campaign that aims at spreading the message of Staying Home Safe and Bonding with your family while adopting Go Green practices. #powerfamtimefridays #circuitbreakersg
This Earth Day has even more significance while we all are tackling the challenge of Covid19. Countries are under lockdown and Coronavirus has taken over the world. It’s really important to pause and think why we all are paying such a heavy price.
In Singapore, Circuitbreaker is extended upto June 1 and Stay Home Stay Safe is the key message. My hubby and me are working from home while kids are on full time Home Based Learning. As a family, we are spending time together and bonding over work, studies, food and little discussions.
This Earth Day, I would like to share about how we are contributing in our own little ways to the environment.
- We have always tried to live in balance and consciously try to conserve water, electricity and fuel.
- We are vegetarians and believe in loving animals.
- We as a family try to do quite a few DIY activities that involve recycling and upcycling.
- We have started to reduce the consumption of single-use plastic.
- Our kitchen is moving towards becoming plastic-free.
- Little Green spaces in the home is another project that we have undertaken. Our new home is not yet fully decorated since we moved in just 3-4 months back and immediately after we moved in, Coronavirus has struck the world. So, with limited resources that we could gather, we have shaped up our Little Garden that makes our planter and patio look so so beautiful.
Do you agree?
- Nurturing plants is like Nurturing kids
- Plants are instant beautifiers for any space
- Plants are amazing stress relievers
- Getting hands dirty with soil is therapeutic for all ages
What’s your favorite Green activity that you do with your family ❓❓❓
#gogreen #ecoblogger #reducereuserecycle #reducereuserecyclereplenishrestore #livelifecolorfully #pursuepretty
Love our blog which is among TOP 15 Singapore Family and Parenting blogs and Top 30 Lifestyle blogs?…Check our portfolio here. Check our newest site for women-centric and Lifestyle content SocialMediaMomSG.com
Drop a line on RainbowDiariesWorld@gmail.com to collaborate with us for your products and services or Click here to get in touch with us.