It’s almost Christmas and we all are getting ready to welcome 2020. Things just got even more exciting because Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls….. The Great Circus of Europe is coming to Singapore!
Excited enough? Read on and start booking your tickets for the greatest show presented by Uncle Ringo this December. Catch an ensemble of world class performers from across Europe under the Big Top and be entertained by their action packed circus acts that will have you on the edge of your seats.
Uncle Ringo presents:
- The Great Circus of Europe – Part of the Marina Bay Singapore Countdown 2020, this is the must-do thing to welcome 2020 in a grand way.
- Escapade Festival Village – Curated F&B and flea village by Satire Singapore together with Uncle Ringo, is going to be the place to take a break and dive deep into a sumptuous meal and do your last-minute Christmas shopping, whilst enjoying live local bands that will serenade you through the night.
What to expect?
- Perfectly timed intricate acrobatics, gravity-defying aerial performances, daredevil motor bikers on thin tightropes, and more!
- Non-stop entertainment and multi-sensory activities, you are bound to round-off 2019 with marvelous surprises, big laughs, and the best excitement!
- Must-watch highlight acts like the Thunderdome, Duo Nava, The Athumani Warriors, The Survivors, Prince Amiri and The Gerlings.
- The Survivors, one of Europe’s greatest casting and catching acts, will put up a heart-racing performance with acrobats executing precise and near-impossible choreographed manoeuvres – all while flying through the air!
- Uncle Ringo’s family-friendly carnival games, thrilling rides
- Delectable delights at the Escapade Festival Village
Do you know?
- Presented by our very own Uncle Ringo, The Great Circus of Europe will be coming to Singapore for the first time.
- It’s going to be a complete Family Fun event since alongside the adrenaline action of The Great Circus of Europe, there will be Uncle Ringo’s family-friendly carnival games, thrilling rides and delectable delights at the food street. A guaranteed family bonding time for Singaporeans.
- Admission to the carnival is free.
When and Where?
Dates: 20 to 30 December 2019 & 1 January 2020 1.30pm onwards
31 December 2019, 4pm onwards
Venue: Bayfront Event Space (next to Marina Bay Sands),
12A Bayfront Ave, Singapore – 018970
Duration: 90 minutes (with 15 min intermission)
For Tickets, click here!
See you there.
RainbowDiaries X Uncle Ringo Giveaway
1 Lucky winner will get 2 tickets for 21 Dec, 4pm show of The Great Circus of Europe!
Simple steps to win:
- Like this post on Instagram and Follow @Shub_SG and @ringocircus on Instagram
- Comment below this link – http://bit.ly/ringocircus with your IG username
- Bonus step to increase your chances of winning – Tag as many friends as you want. One tag per comment
Giveaway ends on 18th Dec 2019 21:00 hrs
Love our blog which is among TOP 15 Singapore Family and Parenting blogs and Top 30 Lifestyle blogs?…Check our portfolio here. Check our newest site for women-centric and Lifestyle content SocialMediaMomSG.com
Drop a line on RainbowDiariesWorld@gmail.com to collaborate with us for your products and services or Click here to get in touch with us.