My family is an ardent fan of grocery shopping – yes you heard it right and when it comes to grocery shopping, NTUC FairPrice is the name that is on top of our minds. Read on to know more about NTUC FairPrice’s largest hypermarket and pharmacy outlets at VivoCity and do join the giveaway too!
This infographic gives you a quick essence of all that is available at NTUC FairPrice’s largest hypermarket and pharmacy outlets at VivoCity. It’s an amazing place to visit and you literally get anything and everything for your family’s daily requirements.
What’s in it for all of us?
- The integrated retail space offers an enhanced shopper experience that features innovative retail technology, unique product offerings and needs-based services to cater to different shopper profiles.
- Unique food experiences:
- Dine-in: Gastronomy The Kitchen including Culina, Reverse Beer Tap, Tiong Hoe Coffee, and The Sushi Shop
- Wines, spirits and beers: A wide assortment of wines from around the world is available, including craft beers and spirits such as Vina Maipo Limited Edition Syrah, Saltaire Blonde Pale Ale and Kura 12 yrs Single Malt
- Ice cream truck: An extensive assortment of ice cream is offered, including brands such as Lotte, Morinaga, Imuraya, Marunaga, Kochi Ice
- Premium and organic, foods, and a large international selection and imports are available for quality seekers, and expatriates and well-travelled Singaporeans
- Loose bulk food: Customers may purchase only what they need from “loose” selections of grain, nuts, spices, and pasta, which is part of a wider initiative to reduce packaging and minimise food waste
- Utilising technology to provide a seamless omni-channel experience, the new FairPrice Xtra will feature an “endless aisle” concept, which virtually enhances the variety and range of products available to the customers.
- A new “scan and go” mobile app also enables customers to shop with ease where they can scan and pay for their products through their smart phones, and skip the check-out queue.
- Lifestyle services at FairPrice Xtra at VivoCity also features distinct zones that group merchandise and activities based on specific shopper needs like availability of BBQ equipment, gardening supplies and a wide assortment of bicycles including a bicycle customisation, repair and servicing zone.
- For baby and childcare needs, there is a wide variety of products and services, including a nursing room for mothers and a dedicated play space for children. The Mum and Kids area at Unity also stocks a collection of well-known babycare brands.
- Healthcare and wellness services: General wellness advice, body composition analysis, blood pressure measurement and lifestyle management advice by a nutritionist, including pregnancy and lactation advice
- Health Report: Wellness specialist and specialised equipment available to provide shoppers with a printed basic health report, coupled with wellness counselling
- Beauty Studio: Customers can have their skin analysed and experience virtual make-up digital tools themselves or with the help of Unity beauty advisors, who will be able to provide make up and beauty tips
Mighty impressed?! We bet you are …just like us!
RainbowDiaries x NTUC FairPrice Giveaway
Now you can shop and create your own experience at FairPrice Xtra and Unity Pharmacy at VivoCity, my dear readers! I am giving away SGD50 shopping vouchers to one lucky reader.
Simple Steps to win:
- Follow Shub_SG on Instagram
- Follow RainbowDiaries Singapore on Facebook
- Comment your IG or FB profile name below this blog post
- Tag as many friends as you want.
Giveaway ends on 27th August 2019 9:00 PM
CLOSED: Winner is Joanne Phang
Love our blog which is among TOP 15 Singapore Family and Parenting blogs and Top 30 Lifestyle blogs?…Check our portfolio here. Check our newest site for women-centric and Lifestyle content SocialMediaMomSG.com
Drop a line on RainbowDiariesWorld@gmail.com to collaborate with us for your products and services or Click here to get in touch with us.