Well, I have many times talked about my weight loss journey which is like a never-ending story but time and again, I have realized that weight loss can’t be at the cost of health loss! Being healthy, fit and flexible is what matters and this fact got reiterated when I joined Anytime Fitness Toa Payoh.
Why I chose Anytime Fitness?
- With 24/7 access to more than 4,000 locations worldwide, Anytime Fitness is the gym that busy moms like me need. Since there is this 24/7 365 days flexibility, I can literally go there any time.
- Secondly, my membership allows me to access any club of Anytime Fitness islandwide. So, I can choose to go to the one near my workplace or near my home or both.
- If you are thinking that Anytime Fitness is just a regular gym, think again! There are amazing variety of classes available at Anytime Fitness like Yoga, Dance exercise, Boxing and so on.
- One membership gives you wealth of health resources and that’s really cool and completely worth the membership fees.
- I wanted to learn the art of exercise properly. Just the trial and error would have probably landed me in trouble. Anytime Fitness has Personal Training facility and that is much needed for people like me who are new to embark the fitness journey.
Why I chose Anytime Fitness Toa Payoh?
- Convenient location – Toa Payoh is such a central place and the club is located near the MRT.
- Friendly staff – The staff puts you at ease and understands your requirements perfectly. There is always this comfort level when you talk to them.
- Motivation – The trainers here motivate you to do better and help you to push the envelope.
- There is a nice mix of all ages in this club as I observed.
- The Yoga class that I attended with my fellow moms from SocialMediaMomSG.com was very good. They have an array of classes for full body workout.
What you get as a Member of Anytime Fitness
- Strength/Free Weights
- Free Weights
- Squat Racks
- Plate Loaded
- Functional Training
- Battle Ropes
- Multi-Functional Rack
- Medicine Balls
- Plyometric Boxes
- Jump Ropes
- Resistance Bands
- Elliptical Cross-trainers
- Exercise Cycles
- Stair Climbers
- Rowing Machines
- Spin Bikes
- Cardio TVs
- Training and Coaching Services
- Fitness Assessment
- Personal Training
- Small Group Training
- Specialized Classes
- Health Plan Discounts
- Wellness Programs
- Free Classes
- Gym Amenities
- 24-hour access
- 24-hour security
- convenient parking
- Worldwide Club Access
- private restrooms
- private showers
Do check out with your preferred gyms about the facilities. Each of their gyms is unique to the community it serves.
My personal experience at Anytime Fitness Toa Payoh
First of all, I wasn’t sure whether I can take it at all. Being an IT professional, most of the times, am in front of the screen so like they call it, yes, I lead a pretty sedentary lifestyle. I do walk as much as I can and my food intake is generally balanced with a few junk cravings though.
With my personal trainers help, great quality equipment and friendly service, I managed to do things that I never thought I would. My body co-operated well and proved the fact that it’s my mind that is lazy! Body is always ready to work out, always ready to sweat and be fit.
Some positive effects that I am experiencing after I started working out at Anytime Fitness:
- There was nerve compression in my right leg due to a bad fall and the leg used to get “blocked” while getting up. 2 days of exercise at Anytime Fitness and it’s so much better. Can stretch, bend, run and seems to be almost like before.
- Feeling more energetic and flexible. Exercise gives me that “lighter” look and feel.
- Sweating out is detoxing. After exercise, my skin looks its best.
- That boost to your self-esteem that working out gives is priceless. I patted my own back for the good job that I did during workout and personal training sessions.
Know more about Anytime Fitness and do check out their gyms.
Love our blog which is among TOP 15 Singapore Family and Parenting blogs and Top 30 Lifestyle blogs?…Check our portfolio here. Check our newest site for women-centric content SocialMediaMomSG.com
Drop a line on RainbowDiariesWorld@gmail.com to collaborate with us for your products and services or Click here to get in touch with us.