One of the most time-consuming tasks of motherhood is unarguably feeding supplements to kids. My kids have been resisting my attempts to feed them vitamin supplements – It’s either they don’t like the taste or they don’t enjoy the texture. As a parent, I think that my kids definitely need supplements since the food they eat might not provide all the necessary nutrients, vitamins and minerals needed for their growing years. Thankfully, we have started our journey with L’il Critters and my kids are no longer giving me excuses when it comes to eating their daily dose of supplements.
Read on to find out more about L’il Critters and why you should consider getting them for your kids. Also, do join an exciting giveaway where 10 lucky winners get to walk away with a set of L’il Critters!
Why I chose L’il Critters for my kids?
- I might have had one or two for myself and I am sure that the taste is something my kids will enjoy. Half of my job is done here!
- The flavors are amazing and most importantly, they are naturally sourced.
- L’il Critters is America’s No. 1 Gummy Vitamin Brand.
- The bear-shaped gummies are so adorable that my kids are instantly drawn to it!
- Packaging is attractive and convenient to use.
- There are 3 variants available. For my son, I opted for L’il Critters Immune C ™ Plus Zinc & Echinacea because he just started attending primary school and he is prone to catching the cold frequently. L’il Critters Immune C ™ Plus Zinc & Echinacea contains Echinacea extracts found on the Rocky Mountains in the USA. It activates chemicals in the body that decrease inflammation, which might reduce cold and flu symptoms. On the other hand, L’il Critters Omega-3 works well for my elder daughter. It’s a healthy, convenient and delicious way to supplement her diet with omega-3 fatty acids. Thankfully, it comes with the raspberry-lemonade flavor as she can be quite choosy!
- Most importantly, we have to ensure that supplements don’t contain harmful ingredients. I feel safer knowing that L’il Critters does not contain High Fructose Corn Syrup, Synthetic (FD&D) Dyes, Artificial Flavors or Sweeteners, Gluten or Dairy.
More information about L’il Critter and its variants:
Protect kids’ vision with L’il Critters Gummy Vites
These bear-shaped gummies taste great and at the same time protect kids’ vision. Myopia is pretty common in Singapore and this could be one of the ways to combat it.
Delicious way to health with L’il Critters Omega – 3
Kids are sure to drool over its delicious raspberry-lemonade flavors and parents will laud it as a healthy and convenient way to supplement their kids’ diet with essential omega-3 fatty acids.
Reducing the cold and flu with L’il Critters Immune C ™ Plus Zinc & Echinacea
Kids are prone to cold and flu attacks that would cause them to miss school and they would have to stay indoors for a period of time. With L’il Critters Immune C ™ Plus Zinc & Echinacea, your little ones get the immune support and cellular support they need.
The various yummy flavors are Cherry, Strawberry, Orange & Lemon!
The gummy vitamins mentioned above are available at the Retail Price of $25.90 per bottle. L’il Critters products are exclusively available at Watsons personal care stores island wide.
L’il Critters Giveaway
10 Lucky Winners will be able to bring home 1 set of L’il Critters Supplements for their precious children!
Each set includes:
- 1 x L’il Critters Gummy Vites 70s
- 1 x L’il Critters Omega-3 60s
- 1 x L’il Critters Immune C 60s
Simple Steps to win:
- Follow @LilCrittersSG on Instagram
- Submit your Instagram Handle via the comments section below
- Share this post with your friends too!
Giveaway runs till 02 Feb 2019, 2359 hrs.
#LilCrittersSG #Gummies #Vitamins #LilCritters #Omega3 #Multivitamin #ImmuneC
Love our blog which is among TOP 15 Singapore Family and Parenting blogs and Top 30 Lifestyle blogs?…Check our portfolio here. Check our newest site for women-centric content SocialMediaMomSG.com
Drop a line on RainbowDiariesWorld@gmail.com to collaborate with us for your products and services or Click here to get in touch with us.