The moment kids heard that SuperPark – the friendliest all-in-one indoor activity park in the world from Finland is coming up with new 40,000 sq ft indoor activity park in Suntec City Singapore from 17th November, they couldn’t keep calm already! Glad that we visited on the opening day itself and must say that it surpassed the expectations we had. Why not because SuperPark is super big in size and is offering more than 20 activities in three themed zones for all ages. Not only kids, actually hubby and me tried out our hands and legs in SuperPark true to its slogan “You are made to move”.
I believe that Family Bonding comes in different flavors. Sometimes all of us are busy in Arts and Crafts and sometimes we just read books together or watch movies. Adventure is something my girl and her Dad are ever-ready for and they are rubbing off this trait on my boy too. With the launch of SuperPark Singapore, as a family, we got to be our adventurous best and had gala Family Time. Too bad my girl had to miss it as she was on her school camp. Tch tch girl, will take you soon there!
liked loved about SuperPark?
1. Unlike some other indoor playground, SuperPark has something for everyone in the family. Everyone is engaged in some or the other activity and no one gets bored.
2. As a mom, I will always say – Safety First. SuperPark Singapore offers adventure with a safe indoor environment. Their staff consists of experienced and recognized coaches. Yes, they are friendly and alert always.
3. 20 activities, 2 levels, 3 themed zones, 40000 Sq feet area – I’m totally impressed by these numbers. Big numbers, big on fun.
4. Adventure area – Adventure Area includes obstacle walls, trampolines, zip wires, slides, playtowers, pedal car racing track to name a few. Feeling excited already?
5. Freestyle Hall is the skate and scoot world. It’s suitable for slightly older kids – don’t forget to check height and safety instructions before you try. There are trampolines, the foam pit, the climbing wall and the gymnastics floor too. SuperPark’s Freestyle Hall provides a safe environment for putting your skills to the test.
6. Game Arena – SuperPark’s Game Arena is a great place to swing for the stands in the Baseball nets, hone your jump shots at Street Basketball, or shoot for the pin at Golf Range. There are sports for kids and sports for families. Performance is measured by radars and other digital systems, so challenging your family and friends is a must!
7. Ticket prizes are suitable for every wallet. Different rates for different timings. Thrifty moms will like this concept.
8. SuperPark is easily accessible via all modes of transport. It’s located in Suntec City which is one of the happening-most places in CBD.
Find all info of SuperPark below:
3 Temasek Boulevard
Suntec City Tower 1, #02-477 (North Wing)
Monday – Friday, 10am – 9pm
Sat, Sun, Public and School Holidays, 9am – 9pm
Ticket Info on SuperPark website here.
#SuperParkSG #SPRPRK @superparksg
View this post on Instagram
The moment kids heard that SuperPark Singapore – new 40,000 sq ft indoor activity park is opening on 17 November, they can't keep calm already! And why not because SuperPark is super big in size and is offering more than 20 activities in three themed zones for all ages. Not only kids, actually hubby and me are also eagerly looking forward to its launch and waiting eagerly to try out our hands and legs here! I believe that Family Bonding comes in different flavors. Sometimes all of us are busy in Arts and Crafts and sometimes we just read books together or watch movies. Adventure is something my girl and her Dad are ever-ready for and they are rubbing off this trait on my boy too. With the launch of SuperPark Singapore, as a family, we are sure to be our adventurous best and have gala Family Time. SuperPark has something for everyone in the family. Example: the Adventure Zone has kid’s gym, and a pedal car track and my boy and his Dad can play the flying fox or tube slides. While the Game Arena will be for my girl for sure! Kids can take a bat and hone their baseball skills or play street basketball. Do you know there will be AI Goal Keeper against whom we can compete?! We are also curious to try out the Freestyle Hall. Super Climb, Ninja track, Skate and scoot world and that always-so-favorite trampoline platform…SuperPark is definitely going to be adrenaline thrill for my family. As a mom, I will always say – Safety First. SuperPark Singapore offers adventure with a safe indoor environment. Their staff consists of experienced and recognised coaches. Let’s go and rock this school holiday in SuperPark. Head to https://www.superpark.com.sg/ for more info. #SuperParkSG #SPRPRK @superparksg
Love our blog which is among TOP 15 Singapore Family and Parenting blogs and Top 30 Lifestyle blogs?…Check our portfolio here. Drop a line on RainbowDiariesWorld@gmail.com to collaborate with us for your products and services or Click here to get in touch with us.