Do try this healthy and delicious recipe. It’s sure going to be the favourite of your kids and family. For busy moms, it’s super-easy to prepare.
BAKED POTATO WEDGES
Preparation Time: 5 Mins
Cooking Time: 45 Mins
Level of Difficulty: Easy
• Potato – 3 (large)
• Garlic Powder – 1 tsp
• Paprika – 1 tsp
• Basil Leaves – ½ tsp
• Turmeric Powder – ¼ tsp
• Olive oil – 2 tbsp
• Salt as per taste
• Preheat the oven for 180 degrees C (350 F).
• Wash the Potatoes and wipe it with a kitchen towel. Cut them into wedges.
• Take a medium sized bowl and mix all the items under ingredients list.
• Now add the Potatoes and mix it well. Potatoes should be coated well with the spices.
• Arrange them in a single layer on a baking tray with baking sheet.
• Bake in a pre-heated oven for 20 mins, flip it over to another side and bake it again for 20 – 25 mins till its crispy.
• Enjoy with your favorite sauce.
• You can use ½ tsp of red chili powder instead of paprika.
• Any dry herbs can replace basil leaves.
Thanks Brindha for contributing this yummy recipe for our readers. Check her other recipes on ReadCookInspire