It’s a known fact that I’m a Big Fan of Nature’s Glory products and have been using them for at least 2-3 years already. Nature’s Glory outlet is one-stop-shop for organic, all natural goodness for you and your family. When I got to try out their latest range of Organic Castile Soaps, I was super excited and Yes, I must say that The first home grown, NASAA certified organic liquid soaps, the Blessed SoapsTM are truly a blessing for your skin.
Do read on to find out how the Blessed SoapsTM work great for the whole family and join an exciting giveaway at the end of this post.
Refresh, Relax and Recharge
Well, are we taking enough care of our skin? We moms definitely tend to neglect ourselves and that includes our skin! Not okay because skin being the largest organ of human body deserves much better.
Just like we eat food for our body, our skin craves for as much goodness and wholesomeness. The issue is: Who has the time to indulge in elaborate pampering of skin and body? Exactly, that’s the reason why I love the Blessed SoapsTM by Nature’s Glory. They are so handy and so effective that a few drops are enough!
I use them for shower, face wash and hair wash and find them refreshing, relaxing and much needed for that recharge every morning.
Did you know?
- Soap can only be used for Shower? Nope, the Blessed SoapsTM by Nature’s Glory are multi-taskers. Besides using it for shower, face wash, hair wash, its versatility allows those who cook at home to use it for dish washing, or even a few droplets for mopping and laundry, and everything at home will smell heavenly, and they clean thoroughly yet not drying. Enlightening fact right? Pet owners can use it for furkids as well.
Now that’s why I call them as a Family Soap.
- The Blessed SoapsTM are the first home grown, NASAA certified organic liquid soaps. This is an amalgamation of Organic Ingredients and Advanced Technology.
- Only premium, certified organic essential oils like Organic Aloe Leaf Juice and Organic Shea Butter, Organic & Food Grade Coconut, Olive and Sunflower Oils are used to pamper the skin.
- The Blessed SoapsTM of Nature’s Glory are fluid and heavily concentrated for quick, gentle and effective cleaning. They don’t block pores and assure maximum nutrient absorption of up to 40% in two minutes.
- Organic Oils are extracted using steam distillation or cold pressed from Organic plants and fruits without any chemicals used. Then they are carefully mixed in precise formulated ratios using advanced technology into the soap base, following safety guidelines of aromatherapy to produce a safe, nutrient rich formula for the whole family.
- They are great savers up to 50% or averaged 12 ml soap per bath from hair to toes.
- The Blessed SoapsTM is backed by technology and research to maintain consistently high cleansing potency throughout its shelf life with proper storage. And with a milder pH than regular soaps, you can look forward to healthy, baby-soft skin, besides smelling amazing.
Which is your favourite variant? Or all?
- Baby Love Unscented – for babies, children and those with sensitive skin
- Citrus Joy – for refreshing, uplifting, purifying and invigorating
- Lavender Peace – for calming, relaxing and soothing
- Peppermint Patience – for cooling the body and mind
- Tea Tree Kindness – for those with skin problems
I’m using all of them and frankly speaking can’t decide which one is the best because they all are amazing variants! For my kids, I prefer to use Baby Love Unscented though my daughter has tried and liked peppermint a lot.
These liquid soaps come in 12oz (355ml) @$15, 32oz (946ml) @$30.80 and 1 gallon (3776ml) @$105. They are available at Nature’s Glory and its online website, www.natures-glory.com, selected NTUC Finest and Extra outlets, selected Watsons and health food stores.
Made in USA. Product of Singapore.
Nature’s Glory Pte Ltd.
315 Outram Road #01-09
Tan Boon Liat Building
E-shop link: www.natures-glory.com
Do get the Blessed SoapsTM by Nature’s Glory. Your skin will feel so blessed!
♥ The Blessed SoapsTM by Nature’s Glory Giveaway ♥
5 Lucky winners will get to win SGD 60 worth of Nature’s Glory products each.
Steps to win:
- Like this post on Instagram and Tag as many friends as you want. One tag per comment.
- Follow @naturesglorysg on Instagram and Facebook.
- Below this blog post, comment which variant of the Blessed SoapsTM you would love to try and why.
Winners will have to go to their shop at Tan Boon Liat Building to self-collect, and they have to collect within one month from the announcement of winners, otherwise the prize will be forfeited.
Love our blog which is among TOP 15 Singapore Family and Parenting blogs and Top 30 Lifestyle blogs?…Check our portfolio here. Drop a line on RainbowDiariesWorld@gmail.com to collaborate with us for your products and services or Click here to get in touch with us.