Who doesn’t want beautiful glow skin? We all want right? In this generation, we want all things instant! But we overlook the fact that skincare that we use might contain harmful chemicals that damage the skin badly. When it comes to skincare, it’s always the best to go back to the basics. Remember in our grandma days, there were no skincare products but they still had the best glowing and radiant skin? With this thought in our mind and due to our faith in ancient teachings of Ayurveda, we decided to try out Holistic Tatva – simple and holistic solutions for skin care needs.
Holistic Tatva believes in the power of Ayurveda where there are many amazing Ayurvedic herbs available for our skin that help in improving the texture of your skin without any harsh chemicals. Thanks Holistic Tatva for making these solutions easily accessible, convenient to use and sustainable not just for our skin, but for our lifestyle as well. After all, skin is the largest organ of our body. We loved 3 things about Holistic Tatva even before we started using their products:
- Formulated without Phthalates & Paraben
- Not Tested on Animals
- 100% Vegetarian
Our skin problems: The Sun shines so bright in summer that it’s actually harsh. Skin tanning and dehydration is what we face. We were quite worried about complexion getting ruined.
Read on to find out we made the best possible use of our Holistic Tatva products for our skin concerns.
1st combo LICORICE & ORANGE PEEL
Licorice is most popular natural skin lightening ingredients which we didn’t know at all. It’s an excellent cleanser and helps removing dark pigmentation and a good alternative for sensitive skin. Licorice roots co brain an active compound that helps in reducing discoloration.
Orange and lime peel powder have anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties which works well in treating acne and oily skin . It also has skin lightening agent which helps remove dark spots and blemish skin . Orange and lime are excellent cleanser.
Rose water has astringent properties that helps shrink your pores and remove dirt and oil from your face . It reduces the redness on irritated skin and work as a great cleanser .
- Orange and lime peel powder removes tan, pigmentation and adds instant glow. Licorice powder removes blemishes and lightens the skin.
- We mixed one scoop of orange and lime peel powder and Licorice powder and added rose water. We later applied thick layer of this paste on the face.
- After 10 to 15 minutes just rinse it thoroughly with water. We will suggest that you apply it twice or thrice a week for clearer, refreshed and radiant complexion.
2nd combo TULSI & NEEM
Tulsi (Holi Basil): Tulsi is believed to have miraculous properties. It is also known for its antiseptic properties and it acts as a natural astringent and gives freshness to the skin. Holistic Tatva Tulsi powder is suitable for sensitive and distressed skin. It also works as a natural cleanser for skin , unclog pores, remove impurities and halts the formation of acne pimples .
Neem: Neem leaf powder helps reduce acne caused by bacteria. Neem leaf works as a good exfoliator for skin. Neem powder also has complexion clarifying properties when use regularly.
How to use?
- Mix Holistic Tatva tulsi powder + neem powder and add holistic tatva Aloe Vera water to it.
- Mix it well to create right consistency. Apply evenly on face and allow it to dry for 15-20 minutes
- Rinse it thoroughly with water.
- Repeat it 1-2 times a week
3rd combo MULTANI MITTI & ALOE VERA WATER
Multani mitti: It is also known as fuller’s earth and this mineral rich Kaolin clay helps in removing skin toxins. It looks like mud but has many essential properties. It is also rich in magnesium that help reduces acne. It tightens and brightens the skin.
Aloe Vera water: Aloe Vera is known for its anti-fungal, healing, anti-inflammatory and cooling properties since ages. It also stimulates the growth of new cells .It is suitable for oily blemish prone skin for instant cool, fresh and skin reviving effect.
How to use?
- Apply thick layer of Multani Mitti mask uniformly over your clean face and allow it to dry for 10-15 minutes.
- After drying massage your face with wet fingertips to exfoliate.
- Then spray Holistic Tatva aloe vera water on face for instant hydration and cool-fresh feel.
SPECIAL TIPS for using ALOE VERA WATER
- Daily spray aloe vera for instant absorption in your skin. It helps to clear the face and instantly hydrates it. Cool -fresh feel!
- For anytime anywhere instant cleansing, spray it on your face and wipe it off with moist cloth or pad.
- Add aloe vera water to your favourite face pack for healing more targeted skin concerns like acne – blemish spots, pore tightening and excessive -oil control. Our teen kids are using it too.
SPECIAL TIPS for using ROSE WATER
- Daily spray it on a clean face for instant freshness and quenching the thirst of dehydrated skin.
- For instant cleansing, spray it on face and wipe it off with white moist cloth or pad.
- Add rose water to your herbal face mask to combat more targeted skin concerns like pigmentation, dehydration, ageing and dullness.
More info about Holistic Tatva:
Buy it on amazon.in
Rac and Shub
Love our blog which is among TOP 15 Singapore Family and Parenting blogs and Top 30 Lifestyle blogs?…Check our portfolio here. Drop a line on RainbowDiariesWorld@gmail.com to collaborate with us for your products and services or Click here to get in touch with us.