I came to know about this product when I saw my SIL in India using it for her son’s footwear. I totally didn’t know about anything like this before. Well, Vetro Power is indeed a revolutionary range of products that focus on care, cleanliness, efficiency and protection of leather, fabric and more…
I was pretty curious about it and hence watched this YouTube video which summarizes how Vetro Power works…
The magic behind this product is weaved by Nanotechnology and that’s what makes it special.
Why Vetro Power?
Since I’m a working woman, I can’t really devote too much time when it comes to taking care of my / kids shoes, bags and so on…Of course, as a mom, I can’t see these items dirty and dusty! Frequent washing or cleaning them with wet wipes doesn’t serve any long term purpose.
Exactly here Vetro Power comes in picture. It helps to our shoes and bags clean and stain-free. Vetro Power is for protecting against accidental spills of water, drinks or other liquids. It is also for protecting general wear and tear due to spillage and bacteria.
Usage Instructions that you must know and must follow
- Ensure the footwear’s surface is clean and dirt free. It’s recommended using Vetro Power on newly purchased footwear for best results. For newly purchased footwear, rub with a damp cloth to remove any temporary coating.
- Shake well and, from a distance of 10-15cm spray several coats, evenly covering the entire surface till damp. Use a soft brush to gently rub the coating into delicate surfaces.
- To ensure an effective and durable coating, repeat entire process again after 10 minutes.
- Keep in a cool, dry environment away from sunlight for 24 hours for coating to completely harden and cure.
25ml of Vetro Power is usually sufficient for a pair of shoes. Boots and larger footwear may require up to 50ml.
Other important points to note:
- Suitable on Suede, Nubuck, Leather, Fabric, Nylon, Synthetics, Canvas & Sheepskin.
- Best results occur on newly purchased footwear, due to absence of bacteria and lack of damage compared to, when applied on used footwear.
- In case of over-spraying and over-saturating, clean with a cloth to absorb the extra pool of liquid to avoid staining and damaging.
- Do not use on footwear advertised as water repellant, water-proof, stain-proof and hydrophobic.
- To maintain it’s effectiveness, repeat process every 12 months.
Do you know?
Vetro Power guarantees that a Vetro Powered pair of shoes will last longer than an uncoated equivalent. Interesting and reassuring for moms like me!
Our Experience with Vetro Power
We used it and we loved Vetro Power. This video summarizes our experience.
Have Questions? Refer to FAQs here.
Shop online for Vetro Power here.
Love our blog which is No 27 on the TOP 100 Singapore blogs…Check our portfolio here. Drop a line on RainbowDiariesWorld@gmail.com to collaborate with us for your products and services or Click here to get in touch with us.