Oh, Legoland Malaysia – how come every time my kids love to visit you? and how come they never want to come back too soon? As a mama, I have to compliment you for coming up with novel ideas throughout the year and making it a stunning place to visit whenever we get a chance. Thanks for the Brick-versary in September and now we are waiting for the Halloween Brick-or-Treat 2017.
What happened at Brick-versary?
Legoland Malaysia turned 5 this year and to celebrate this glorious occasion, entire place was decked up with Brick-versary decor and with lots of activities going all through September.
For the Brick-versary, LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort had put together an ‘upsized’ calendar of activities and special prizes for its visitors every day, including winning LEGO® sets, annual passes, VIP expeditions, LEGO® Minifigures and even a chance to go on a family holiday to LEGOLAND® Japan Resort. How awesome!
I still remember when I first time went to Legoland in 2012…My son was very young so we didn’t take him then. It was full of fun even then and my daughter loved every single ride. The park has grown tremendously since its opening in September 2012 as the first LEGOLAND® Theme Park in Asia. LEGOLAND® Water Park and Hotel joined to complement the in-park LEGO® experience soon after, where families can go beyond building their
imaginations within the park, and live in the fantasy.
To create richer and more immersive theme park experience for all of us, the resort continues to include new additions such as the first indoor LEGO® Star Wars Miniland; its largest ride investment – 4D interactive attraction NINJAGO The Ride; and an all-encompassing experience living as Ninjas with the NINJAGO Themed Room. How many of you have visited all these rides??
Well, we enjoyed Brick-versary celebrations a lot and guess what, we are already looking forward to…
Brick-or-Treat 2017 Halloween Celebrations at Legoland Malaysia
We were there for this last year and loved every bit of it…
This year, it looks more scary fun in Brick-or-Treat Halloween Family event. See the pic below to know what’s coming…Boo!
Lemme add the event map for you and you see how it’s going to be delightful thrill for all in the family…
Some of the featured activities at this year’s Brick-or-Treat that you can look forward to:
- Halloween Power Dance Tutorial (Weekdays) & Ghost-Busters Dance (Weekends): Learn some dancing moves from the spooky, kooky Halloween-themed LEGO characters
- Halloween Building Activity: Build the ultimate spooky LEGO to win the coveted limited-edition Halloween DUPLO® Brick
- Spook-Tacular Costume Contest: It wouldn’t be Halloween without a fancy dress competition. Dress your kids in the most creative Halloween-themed costumes and stand a chance to win prizes including LEGO Creative Building Sets
- Spooky Trail: Test your lung power at our Scream-oo-Meter, train under the very best witches at Learn-A-Spell and collect all Halloween stamps to redeem a mystery goodie bag.
- Brick-A-Boo Parade: Complete your family night out and celebrate with Halloween-themed LEGO characters as they storm the streets of the park when night falls.
Halloween brings great deals at Legoland Malaysia.
LEGOLAND Halloween Promotions
- Treat your little monsters family to an unforgettable short break this Halloween with Free Child Ticket*
- Children aged, 3 – 11 years old, dressed in full Halloween costumes can enter the park for free
- Book in advance and save 20% starting from today till 10th October
- Enjoy 365 days of unlimited fun with your family at Brick-or-Treat and beyond by upgrading your day tickets to Annual Pass for as low as SGD 25/ RM80 *Terms & Conditions apply
Dates and Timings, Booking info
Event date: 6th October – 29th October 2017
After Dark party: 10am – 8pm on 13/14 October and 20/21 October only
Book now before those naughty LEGO ghosts beat you to it!
Enjoy Halloween at Legoland Malaysia and collect lots of treats…Boo!
Love our blog? Check the portfolio of this Singapore Blogger here. Drop a line on RainbowDiariesWorld@gmail.com to collaborate with us for your products and services Or click on contact option to get in touch with us.