Don’t you vouch for the quality products made in Japan? I definitely do! That’s why I liked ALOBaby for my kids and for my family. ♥
What’s in it?
- O for Organic – Organic Skin Care brand for babies; entire manufacturing process is done in Japan.
- N for Natural – 99%+ of ingredients are naturally derived – Certified by ECOCERT, France
- M for Made in Japan – safe and reliable
- F for Free of additives – No synthetic perfume and coloring
- S for Safe – Suitable for use on people of all ages including newborns
Where to find ALOBABY?
I am going to draw 3 winners and each one will receive one awesome product of ALOBABY.
Steps to win:
- Follow RainbowDiaries on IG and Tag as many friend as you want but one tag in one comment please.
- LIKE ALOBABY SG on Facebook
- Comment your email ID below this post.
All the best! We can’t wait to send ALOBABY for your Babies.
Cecilia, Pearlyn and Naomi
Love our blog? Check our portfolio here. ♥
Drop a line on RainbowDiariesWorld@gmail.com to collaborate with us for your products and services or Click here to get in touch with us.