Join the League of Smart Parenting with JUMPY Plus
Now available in Singapore, the world’s most advanced children’s smartwatch is designed to keep the littles safe, active, healthy and wholesomely engaged.
It may be time to substitute junior’s smartphone for the new JUMPY Plus, a next-generation wearable device that reinvents parent-child interaction, provides educational entertainment and instills great habits in kids all in one neat package.
Designed for children aged between 4 and 12, the JUMPY Plus smartwatch is a mobile phone, GPS tracker, activity helper, fitness companion and more. A simple touch of a button and an intuitive interface opens up a child’s curious mind to an engaging realm of social interaction (with authorised contacts), games and stories,
making the kids hard-pressed to ever get bored with this new toy.
As a nod to its advanced features, the JUMPY Plus has won the ICT Month Innovative Elite 2016 – Top 100 Awards, an accolade reserved for the most exciting innovations in the market.
Gearing up every morning is now a fun affair with the fashion-forward and features packed JUMPY Plus, which is all set to become every kid’s best companion that parents can trust.
To make the package even sweeter, the JUMPY Plus emits far less electromagnetic radiation than that of a regular mobile phone, making it particularly safe for frequent use.
- Compatible with both Android and iOS phones, the JUMPY Plus can be easily synced up with any phone to kick start the fun. Users can make and receive quality calls to and from a preset contact list of authorised persons, with a call log of up to 1 week. Plus, parents can record a voice message and send it to the child’s JUMPY Plus and receive one in return. The JUMPY Plus allows for text messaging, emojis and drawings.
- Sensor technology helps parents locate their child in real time. A Historical Track feature allows
parents to check the entire path of travel over the past week.
- Alert areas (such as home or school) can also be set up so parents are alerted on the phone when their child enters or leaves the proximity. In an emergency, the user can easily press a button to send SOS messages to his or her parents and other contacts on the emergency list.
- If the child is unable to pick up a call during an emergency, parents are able to remotely listen in on what is happening around the smartwatch user. By triggering an alarm on the watch via Bluetooth, the child will be notified that his parents are looking for him – a great feature for crowded places.
- A smart calendar can be used to set daily schedules, and voice reminders can be recorded
to help kids develop good habits (such as drinking enough water).
- Last but not least, parents can remotely switch the JUMPY Plus to School Mode so during this time, the watch will only be able to indicate time and make emergency calls.
Loads of other fun and useful features are packed in JUMPY Plus! Get yours today here.