Where to go and what to buy – This has been one constant issue when it comes to the clothes shopping of my boy. For my girl, I have so many choices – tees, shorts, jeans, skirts, ethnic wear…limitless!!! But for the little boy, it’s always (and kinda boring) superhero tees and shorts or pants. Sometimes, I make him wear any combo without much thought. Okay lah, he’s boy so make him wear something on top and something on bottom, comb hair, wear shoes and Ready to GO. Bad bad mumma. 🙁
One day my daughter explicitly told me that probably I m biased towards her and buy her all types and all colors of clothes and her Bro doesn’t get to be decked up at all. But that’s not actually very true. Whenever I visit usual stores, I barely find any variety! Even party wear also looks all so same. Not innovative!
Thank goodness this changed for better recently when Boys by Mark sent me this beautiful pack of shirts to dress up my little boy. Finally he gets to do some fashion and looks charming 🙂 🙂
Someone is pretending to be an "Office going Gentleman"…and how not to?? When the shirt is this GOOD!!! Thanks @boysbymark for dressing up little boys and motivating them to make their mark ?⭐ Great fabric, comfy and cool appeal and unique styles…Detailed review coming up #ontheblog soon ?? #boysbymark #shirts #littleboyswag #rainbowdiaries #cutekidsclub #instakids #sgkids #littleboys #supportlocal #singaporefashionkids
Boys By Mark is a homegrown brand started in 2015 that designs and produces stylish and high quality apparels for boys age ranges from 6 months to 9 years old. Fabrics are sourced from various countries, and are cleverly weaved into BBM designs. They will be looking to create their own in-house fabric in very soon future.
Very careful selection process goes into identifying the materials and fabric used for the making of the shirts. Boys by Mark ensures that the shirts are in good quality and unique at the same time.
I totally love and agree with the idea behind this venture.
Team Boys by Mark say –
Some say, every girl needs a princess frock? We think every boy needs a get up that will save some nerve-wrecking, wardrobe ransacking time for mommies & daddies when it comes to dressing them up! Not once, not twice but on several occasions, I have heard parents of little prince/s shared their woes on finding the perfect dress up for their boys, especially for Christmas, birthdays and dinners. Much complaint on the vast availability of shops selling girls frocks instead of boys outfit.
Dressing up is no longer a girl’s thing; with a little conscious effort, every little boy can be a Prince Charming too!
What I loved about the Boys by Mark shirts?
1. The designs are reeaallly different and cool.
2. Material is smooth, soft and comfortable for little ones. No complaints like excessive sweat or itchy skin when my boy wore it even for longer duration.
3. Believe me when your boy wears it, he starts looking so handsome. Very smart, suave, intelligent and it gives him entire new look. Cool dude! Whether it is party or outdoors, Boys will really make their mark and make their presence felt. Dapper!!!
4. The colors and patterns are very catchy. They are vibrant yet not gaudy, they are cool yet hot. They are minimalist yet exude fun and X-factor. Also, the sewing and fittings of buttons are strong. Won’t come out easily even if the little men decide to indulge in some heavy play.
5. Easy to wash, easy to wear – Just cold water, mild detergent and hand wash is enough and preferred. Boys by Mark shirts are made from 100% cotton – mostly non-creased cotton – so minimal or no ironing at all!
When I got a pack of Boys by Mark shirts, it had a beautiful black card with a poem about boys. You can check that card in one of above pictures. Would like to show my appreciation for this venture by adding to that poem:
What are Little Boys made of?
Cars, Games, Play and Park…
Cool shirts, Raring to make a mark!
That’s what Little Boys are made of…
Most of Boys by Mark products are retailed online at www.boysbymark.com. They have also some exclusive pieces which are retailing at their Stockist (i.e. Naiise outlets). BBM clothings are now available at Motherswork Marina Bay Sands and also on Zilingo online.
Team Boys by Mark is constantly working and collaborating with other like-minded partners, so you may find them at pop-up store and other online platforms every now and then! So be informed by signing up for their newsletter online and you will be the first to know of promotions, latest launches and special events.
♥ Moms, just go for it for your little boys!!! Sorry Gals, you have to wait till Boys by Mark brings something as fabulous for you…♥
Boys and Mamas, listen up!!!
Thanks to Boys by Mark to make your boy’s CNY even more stylish because…we have an awesome giveaway where 2 lucky boys (between 2 yo – 8 yo) get to dress up in Boys by Mark shirt from their latest CNY collection which is launching by this Thursday, 12 Jan, 8 pm.
Simple steps and you could be the winner:
Tag as many friends as you want. One tag in one comment! Use #BoysByMark and #RainbowDiaries
3. Comment below this blog post with the age of your boy and your email address. (http://www.rainbowdiaries.com/2017/01/boysbymark.html)
4. Bonus step: Go to www.boysbymark.com and sign up for their newsletter.