Holidays are almost here and our readers (and we too) must be looking for different options to make kids holidays as delightful as possible. Afterall, so much hardwork they put in studies and now they 200% deserve to be pampered!
First, let me thanks HomeTeamNS to bring anything like this to Singapore. Great idea and huge fun!
Second, do read this post, do watch the videos to get an idea of what to expect.
Third, do visit this place soon! It’s opening on 9th November to public ♥
Ditch the gadgets and Embrace Real Play – I am trying to follow this concept for my kids. Not easy but not impossible. Let them move around the neighborhood, let them explore, let them learn on their own, let them not-be-a-couch-potato – Hubby and me keep reminding ourselves.
Glad that HomeTeamNS brought the famous Clip n Climb of New Zealand to Singapore ♥ It will help parents and kids to bond, have fun and at the same time indulge in some adventure and take back a few learnings – physical and mental. ♥
- Conviently located in the brand new Our Tampines Hub – Singapore’s first Integrated Community and Lifestyle Hub, HomeTeamNS is the first to bring NZ’s Clip n Climb to Singapore.
- Clip ‘n Climb is an action-packed revolutionised climbing theme park catered for fun climbers of all ages. The facility features 19 exciting colourful climbing challenges with different difficulties suitable for all levels of climbers.
- Safety First!!! Clip ‘n Climb HomeTeamNS is designed to provide great experiences in a safe and encouraging environment. The use of TruBlue Automatic Belay system, magnetic eddy current braking technology ensure that climbers are provied with a safe controlled descent to the ground. In simple terms, parents, don’t worry…There is Harness.
- The deliberate use of abstract themes, strong colours and many different materials in Clip ‘n Climb HomeTeamNS provide a stimulating and tactile environment for anyone, and everyone.
- Find added fun when you visit Clip N Climb – Laser Quest. Yes, it is there too!
- Once, it opens to public, there will be F & B facilities and Party room. How about planning kids’ birthday here?
- To wear sports attire. It is a MUST. Wear longer shorts / pants that would cover your knees. When you are climbing, you might brush against the obstacles and get scratches. Especially for kids, important to note! My daughter was wearing rather short shorts so I made her wear one more extra. Good that they didn’t get a single scrape!
- To eat your breakfast. Also, please ensure that you don’t overeat. That will lead to less agile movements and nauseatic feeling in some people.
- There is Laser Quest too. So my suggestion for your itinerary –
- Eat your breakfast or brunch
- Spend good amount of time in Clip N Climb HomeTeamNS
- Do Laser Quest
- Take loads of pics and videos
- Keep yourself hydrated
- Enjoy the F & B
- Have a stroll in Our Tampines Hub or nearby malls
- Nice Family Day – Fun, Adventure, Food
- To face your fears – It’s exciting, it’s fun, it’s possible. Coming from a person like me who runs away from sporty stuff means it’s really cool and doable.
- You are harnessed. So even if you want to stop anytime at any point of the climb, no need to worry. Just tell other people to watch out, hold your harness ropes and let go. You are on the ground. Safe!
- Motivate each other. Younger kids might not be able to really go too high but they can practice with your and Instructors’ help. That gives them sense of achievement. Cheer for your family members!
First Clip and then Start Climbing…Here, there, everywhere
- Enter Clip n Climb, Get warmly greeted by a bunch of powerhouse instructors, fill up your indemnity forms
- Grab your harness
- Safety Briefing Time
- After this actual Climbing challenges begin…There are many of them. Where to start? All in attractive colors, different textures, some easier and some tough!!! Check this sign to choose OR ask for pointers from your instructors.
- Challenge yourself to conquer the climb – If not first time, go second time.
If my dad can do it, I can do it too!!!
- Kids do incredibly well in Clip n Climb. My daughter was in her elements. She climbed almost all challenges. Conquered quite a lot of them and tried some difficult ones too. Younger boy too tried assisted-climbing on some climbs and some on his own. He looked excited, didn’t get scared and was cheering for his sis and dad.
It was amusing for me to see my dear Hubby climb like a pro on many climbs. Ha ha.
- It’s calorie burning. It’s a great exercise. Be ready to get sweaty and get that sweet exercise body pain. My hubby got it and Kids didn’t get.
View this post on Instagram
❤️✨ When we first saw this, it reminded us of Jack and the Beanstalk…So tall at 7 metres, it reaches the rooftop!!! Climb it to win challenge…This is not the only one, there are as many as 19 different challenges…For my family, it was complete Family FunVenture 👨👩👧👦 HomeTeamNS, Thanks so much to bring the world-famous Clip n Climb originated in NZ to SG 🙏🏻👌🏻👍🏻 . Family Bonding + Fun + Adventure + Face your Fears = Clip n Climb!!! and yes, there is Laser Quest also. Very fun…Staff? Very friendly and ever encouraging 👌🏻 . It opens on 9th November to public…located in Our Tampines Hub – Singapore's first Integrated and Lifestyle Hub…Do do visit ✨❤️ #rainbowdiaries #hometeamns #clipnclimb #sgblogger #sglifestyleblogger #sporemombloggers #sgparentbloggers #adventure #familyfun #funventure #welovedit #yoursingapore #exploresingapore #visitsingapore #sglife #holidays #sglifestyleblogger #instakids #sgmom #mediainvite #media #climbing
Laser Quest – boom, boom, boom
What I enjoyed the most about Laser Quest was how “energetically” my hubby was taking this opportunity to “shoot” me and how “beautifully” I was returning the favor. Simply LOL! He won…
This 70% dark arena offers so much thrill. Much like paintball but sans injury. Kids below 8 not allowed due to safety concerns. Son just posed for the photo.
The people here are so friendly, so encouraging! They push you to do better…My kids loved the instructors. ♥ They are just the way they should be!!
Know more about Clip N Climb HomeTeamNS:
Monday – Friday: From 12.00pm till 9.00pm
Except 1st Monday of the month: From 2.00pm to 9.00pm
Saturday – Sunday, School and Public Holiday: From 10.00am – 9.00pm
51 Tampines Ave 4
#03-03 Singapore 529684
We all agree that kids need to experience different kind of enrichment, outdoor and other activities for the healthy physical and mental growth. My readers keep on asking me about the ideas where to take kids every weekend. Recently I discovered a website that gives parents loads of ideas on how to engage the kids.
BYKidO is a platform aimed at helping Parents with Promotions, Ideas and Activities to Bring Your Kid Out in Singapore. In fact, I explored amazing Clip N Climb through BYKidO.
At BYKidO, which is formed by a Parent too, they understand that parenting is tough – there are always limited resources, namely, money, time and effort. There are 3 areas to consider before you Bring Your Kid Out – Promotions, Ideas and Activities. BYKidO helps in all these 3 areas:
- Promotions are sourced from Partners, who are providers of Kids Activities. BYKidO promises to help them introduce their services to you and in return, they give us promotions to help you save money when you Bring Your Kid Out.
- Ideas are from BYKidO’s own experiences as Parents with Kids. Posted on Facebook and BYKidO Website, these are meant to help you with “Places to Go”, “Activities to Do” and “Promotions to Share”. They share ideas, so that you have more time to Bring Your Kid Out.
- Activities are events that BYKidO organises. It may be Play Dates, Parenting Talks or Group Trial Classes. They organise activities to help reduce the effort for you to Bring Your Kid Out.