Trampoline Park is the in-thing from some months. The experience offers jumping, bouncing, adrenaline fun to kids and parents both! It can be a serious exercise too for health conscious folks.
Media Invite from Zoom Park Asia – Singapore’s Largest Indoor Playground gave us an opportunity to indulge in the trampoline fun on a bright Saturday afternoon. Read on to find out more about the park and don’t forget to join our exciting giveaway!
Did you know Trampolines offer so many health benefits?
Zoom Park Singapore is Singapore’s largest indoor trampoline park that brings American trampoline sports to Asia. Zoom park has another location in JB, Malaysia.
Zoom Trampoline Park Singapore includes 2 dodgeball courts, a 4-lane foam pit, 3 basketball slam dunk lanes, 3 long tumble tracks and a spacious main court. For those looking for more adventure and challenge, it offers a 17-metre lateral rock wall and high performance mats as well.
Not just Trampolines, It also offers:
- fitness classes
- birthday party rooms
- trampoline classes by certified coaches
- Registered under Singapore Gymnastics, They even have Zoom High Performance Club which has clinched gold in the 13th Singapore Open Gymnastics Championships 2016
- Family friendly environment with Zoom café
- For young adults, there is Zoom Party Night every Friday and Saturday with the laser lights and disco balls and the music, all in an alcohol and smoke-free environment!
View this post on Instagram
Jump, Fall Down…ONLY to Get Up and Climb Higher Peaks!! 😍🙏🏻 Have a gr8 Family Weekend folks 😃 . . #weekendmusings #weekendvibes #weekend #thankgod #itssaturday #instaweekend #instagood #kidsgram #sgkids #instavideo #zoomparksingapore #zoomparkasia #zoompark #trampolinepark #trampoline #jump #climb #sglife #kiddies #cutekidsclub #rainbowdiaries #sgbloggers #sporemombloggers #sgparentbloggers @zoomparkasia
10 Things Kids did @ Zoom Trampoline Park
- They ran and just ran…carefree
- They jumped, bounced, crossed hurdles and climbed…without any hesitation and with determination
- They bonded well with each other…Some bro-sis time
- They fell down…They learnt to take care of themselves while playing
- They got sweaty and dirty…They burnt calories
- They cooled off with air coolers inside Zoom Park, They drank water and again they jumped
- They mingled with other kids and parents
- They explored a new place and gained one new experience
- They got sense of achievement when they did well on the trampolines
- They got a cute goodie bag – juice, water, personalized towel…
200 Pandan Gardens, #01-14, Singapore 609336
We all agree that kids need to experience different kind of enrichment, outdoor and other activities for the healthy physical and mental growth. My readers keep on asking me about the ideas where to take kids every weekend. Recently I discovered a website that gives parents loads of ideas on how to engage the kids.
BYKidO is a platform aimed at helping Parents with Promotions, Ideas and Activities to Bring Your Kid Out in Singapore. In fact, I explored about the amazing Zoom Park Asia through BYKidO.
At BYKidO, which is formed by a Parent too, they understand that parenting is tough – there are always limited resources, namely, money, time and effort. There are 3 areas to consider before you Bring Your Kid Out – Promotions, Ideas and Activities. BYKidO helps in all these 3 areas:
- Promotions are sourced from Partners, who are providers of Kids Activities. BYKidO promises to help them introduce their services to you and in return, they give us promotions to help you save money when you Bring Your Kid Out.
- Ideas are from BYKidO’s own experiences as Parents with Kids. Posted on Facebook and BYKidO Website, these are meant to help you with “Places to Go”, “Activities to Do” and “Promotions to Share”. They share ideas, so that you have more time to Bring Your Kid Out.
- Activities are events that BYKidO organises. It may be Play Dates, Parenting Talks or Group Trial Classes. They organise activities to help reduce the effort for you to Bring Your Kid Out.
~~~ RainbowDiaries Giveaway ~~~
We are gifting fun trampoline time @ Zoom Park Singapore to 2 lucky families thanks to Zoom Trampoline Park 🙂
Steps to participate:
- Like Zoom Park Asia on Facebook and Follow them on Instagram
[http://zoomparkasia.com/singapore/] and [https://www.instagram.com/zoomparkasia/]
- Like RainbowDiaries Singapore Facebook Page and Follow us on Instagram, Repost with #RainbowDiaries and #ZoomParkAsia
[https://www.facebook.com/SingDesi/] and [https://www.instagram.com/Shub_SG/]
- Comment below this blog post with your FB name, IG name and no of kids you have.
- Bonus Step: Tag as many friends as possible on RainbowDiaries Facebook and Instagram. One tag on one line. More tags, more chances to win!!!
Organizer decision will be final. Your FB and IG account must be public so that we can verify your entries properly.