I always used to think that some kids are naturally gifted and as a parent I have no role to play but recently got to know about this seminar where Pamela Lim would be talking about “How to raise a child gifted?”…Eyeopener, isn’t it?
Read on to find more about the seminar and how some lucky winners can get free tickets for the same.
Every child can be raised gifted! Join Rise & Shine in this half-day seminar on how to accelerate your child’s academic journey and personal growth which includes the following key topics:
RAISING A CHILD GIFTED
– Even if your child is not gifted, how to raise him/her to be one
– Strategies to unleash your child’s capabilities
– Born gifted versus raised gifted
– Tips to engaging your child to learn, and achieve beyond his/her peers;
– How parents should approach the concept of giftedness in the context of academic results and non-academic prowess
SUCCEEDING IN PRIMARY SCHOOL
– How does the new primary school system affect your child
– Top 10 ways on how you can help your child survive primary school
– What to do when your child cannot cope in primary school
– How to help your child ace in primary school
– What are the non-academic routes to success
NURTURING MULTIPLE INTELLIGENCE
– Learn about the 7 kinds of ‘smart’
– What are the other ways you can unleash your child’s potential besides the traditional educational route
– Learn smart parenting tips & nurture the latent talent in your child
A MUST-ATTEND event for parents who want to raise happy and gifted children with practical and useful tips and strategies for real change. This half a day session could change the course of your child’s lifetime. Sign up now here
More about the speaker – Pamela Lim
An award winning and well-known entrepreneur in Asia, Pamela has received numerous entrepreneur awards in Singapore and Asia & went on to become CEO of two global companies. As an innovator and CEO of a leading financial software developer in Asia, she has also managed to get the company approved for dual-listing in NASDAQ and SGX, the first ever Singaporean to achieve a 1st level listing approval.
However, in 2004, Pamela decided that a jet set lifestyle and long working hours did not do justice to her five young children. She wanted more time to nurture and influence them while she still could. Mothering turned out to be her toughest assignment, but she found tremendous joy in her new capacity & today, Pamela teaches undergraduate and graduate business, entrepreneur and management courses.
This seminar is brought to you by Rise & Shine!
Date/Time: 13 August, 2016 (SAT) / 9:00AM-1:00PM
Venue: Suntec Convention Centre (Level 3)
Price: $80 (Single Ticket) / $120 (Couple Ticket)
Suitable for parents with kids 7 years and older. If your kid is < 7 years, click here.
~~~ RainbowDiaries Giveaway ~~~
4 x FREE Couple passes to the seminar worth $120 each. There is also a goodie bag for each couple.
How to win?
- LIKE RainbowDiaries on Facebook, share this post and tag as many friends as you can. One tag on one line pls.[https://www.facebook.com/SingDesi/]
- FOLLOW RainbowDiaries on Instagram, repost this and tag as many friends as you can. One tag on one line pls.[https://www.instagram.com/shub_sg/]
Readers who do both the steps have more chances of winning!
Special discount code for all our readers:
Use code RNSKIDS30 for a 30% discount on all the activities including the seminar Register here: http://riseandshine.com.sg/born-gifted-vs-raising-gifted.html)
Don’t miss this valuable seminar! See you there…