This Father’s Day we bring you some special posts. Yesterday, you read “ON OCCASION OF FATHER’S DAY: OPEN LETTER TO THE FATHER OF MY KIDS“…
Tomorrow is Father’s Day and we bring you some quick and very tasty recipes!! Sarika – our guest writer, wonderful mom of 2 and recipe-maker shares with us Father’s Day Special Recipe of Walnut Banana Cake. Over to Sarika…
Happy Father’s day to all the wonderful strong supportive Fathers in the world. Fathers are the most important person in their children’s lives and it is seen that Father’s presence, love, care and effort makes a big impact on their children as they grow up to be strong and confident person.
Fathers are considered to be the backbone of a family. I lost my Father when i was very young so who better than me can understand the importance of Father in any daughter’s life. ” May you rest in peace papa, I miss you”.
With my Father’s blessings which always stays with me and by the grace of god I found a very strong, supportive, and caring father figure in the form my father-in-law. He has filled the gap of father in my life. Happy Father’s day Papaji, wish you a long and healthy life.
In today’s era Fathers job is similar to mothers in terms of providing care to their children. My both daughters really look up to their Dad as their hero.For each and every tiny problem they first run to him or call him as if he is a magician and can fix any problem in a blink of eye. They always rely on their father for almost everything. At the same time they try their best to make him happy and proud Father by their small little acts. This bond is adorable.
So this time on the ocassion of Father’s Day, they are up to plenty of pleasant surprises for him. Celebration started by baking his favorite Walnut Banana Cake obviously with my help.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking time : 30 minutes
2 Ripe Bananas
100 gm Butter (Melted )
1 cup Plain Flour
1 cup Caster Sugar
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Salt
1 tbsp Vanilla Extract/Essence
1/2 cup Walnuts
5 Easy Steps to bake Walnut Banana Cake
1. Preheat the oven at 175° C or 350° F.
2. Sift plain flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt together in a bowl. add caster sugar and walnuts and mix all the ingredients until it combined. keep this dry ingredients mixture bowl aside.
3. In another bowl peel 2 ripe bananas and gently mash them with fork, add vanilla extract, 2 beaten eggs and melted butter.Stir well and pour this wet mixture into dry mixture bowl and mix until incorporate.
4. Now transfer the mixture into greased loaf tin and bake for 25 – 30 minutes. Check by inserting the tooth pic into cake, if it comes out clean its done.
5. Remove the tin from oven and allow it cool completely by transferring it to wire rack. Slice and serve warm. ENJOY !