When I did my nail-art and came back home with glistening nails, my 10-year old girl said that she would love to have some nice colors on her nails too!! Of course, women will be women even when they are young girls…BUT??
- Would it be safe for her delicate nails to use nail colors meant for adults?
- What if her nails turn yellowish after using my nail colors due to the chemicals in it?
- What if she puts her nails in the mouth and accidentally eats up the color?
- Would the color be “stuck” on the nails and very difficult to remove? Do I have to use chemical-based Nail paint remover?
Fortunately, I got Little Ondine to try for her at the RIGHT time! Now the school holidays are on and it is perfectly okay to paint her nails.
I chose 2 beautiful shades – Swoosh and Butterfly Effect for my daughter. In fact, she suggested to choose these colors. 🙂
Below photo design and credit: My daughter!
Why Little Ondine? My reasons as a Mom –
1. Natural Ingredients – One of the biggest reason why I loved Little Ondine. Organic colorants, natural resin and water form Little Ondine Nail colors. No alcohol, formaldehyde, toluene and other toxic chemicals inside!
2. No odour – Do you just hate the headache-giving-smell that fills your nostrils the moment you open nail color bottle? Then Little Ondine is for you – Odourless!
3. Quick Drying – As a mom, am sure you must have experienced the pain of applying it on kids’ nails and later how quickly they move, they rub hands, they shake them and ruin all your efforts. Nail color is all gone, smeared everywhere and nails look bad as ever. Then again use nail paint remover, again re-apply…This seems to go on till eternity. Sigh…Little Ondine literally rescues you from this mess. It is quick drying. Apply, wait for a second and done! My daughter started doing all her regular stuff immediately after application and the nail color remained intact.
4. Easy Peel-Off – It is so easy to peel-off. No need to use nail paint removers and suffer from the harshness of its chemicals. Whenever you want to change your nail color, just peel it off and apply another beautiful shade of Little Ondine.
5. Vibrant Colors – Just because Little Ondine doesn’t contain chemicals, you don’t have to compromise with the colors. Little Ondine has colors that will win any heart. Check the shade card here.
6. Value for Money – Little Ondine colors’ cost is affordable and they provide complete peace of mind to the parents.
7. For daughter and For Mom – Though I used Little Ondine colors for my daughter, am going to steal them from her and use it for me too!!
8. Perfect Gift Idea – It is such a cute little gift for your BFFs. My daughter is planning to gift one to her classmate already.
9. Online Shopping – from the convenience of my home, I can shop for the colors. Delivery is very prompt.
10. Cool reviews and awards – Little Ondine boasts of awesome reviews and awards. That makes it a trusted brand.
Find more about Little Ondine here:
Moms, go ahead and indulge your Little Sunshine with the vibrant colors of Little Ondine!!
Note: I got Little Ondine Nail Colors for the review purposes. All opinions / pictures are solely mine. No monetary compensation / benefit was received. Would like to collaborate with RainbowDiaries? Drop a line at RainbowDiariesWorld@gmail.com OR visit www.RainbowDiaries.com/contact