When I received this cute little pack of Dr. Bronner’s Pure-Castile Liquid Soaps, I was not too sure about what they are…How will be their fragrance and quality…Now I can say that great! Good that I received them 🙂 🙂
Why Dr. Bronner’s Soaps are All-Rounder Soaps?
They are all-rounders, you know? They can be used for almost everything!!! Really?? –
I mean can I use them for bath, shampoo, face wash? – yes, sure…
The list doesn’t end here. You can use Dr. Bronner’s Pure-Castile liquid soaps even for mopping, dishes, laundry…What??? Yes, for all cleaning tasks…Animal lovers can use it even for their pets. That is why, they are called 18-in-1 Pure-Castile Liquid Soaps.
Here are the multiple uses of Dr. Bronner’s Liquid Soaps:
- Shave – Dilute one part of Dr. Bronner’s Pure-Castile Soap into one part of water to make the perfect shaving lubricant.
- Shampoo – oap on hair? You heard it right! With Dr. Bronner’s Pure-Castile Soap, what’s good for skin is also good for hair.
- Toothpaste -single drop of Dr. Bronner’s Pure-Castile Soap added to the toothpaste can clean and brighten teeth and protect gums. For the best experience, use peppermint, almond and citrus flavours.
- Soap Bath or Foot Bath – Come out of the shower scrubbed-clean with soap that is strong enough to keep odour-causing bacteria away and gentle enough to give your body a nice pamper.
- Deodorant – A few drops applied directly on the underarm area can instantly make you feel and smell good.
- Denture Cleaner – Restore the clean look and feel of your dentures by mixing a few drops of Dr. Bronner’s Pure-Castile soap with water for the perfect denture cleaner.
- Mouth Wash – Ingredients so natural that you can use as a mouthwash. Use Peppermint for best results
- Hand Cleaner On-The-Go – One drop can be used as germ-killing, moisturising hand-cleaner.
- Body Rub/Massage Oil – The soap is made of natural botanical oils. One drop can be used as body rub or massage oil to soothe the body.
- Washing Clothes Including Silk and Wool – Most patrons use ¼ cup of Dr. Bronner’s Pure-Castile Liquid soap for top-loading washers and 1/8 for front-loading ones. Putting in a dash of baking soda will also help remove stains and make whites brighter. Perfect for delicate fabrics! Even Levi Strauss & Co. uses Dr Bronner’s soap to wash its jeans.
- Douche – The gentlest wash for intimate areas!
- Hot Towel Massage – Rub a drop of Dr. Bronner’s Pure-Castile Soap onto a wet hot towel, wring and apply on face or back for a soothing massage.
- To Clean Pets – Apply a liberal amount if your pet has thick hair and to prevent fleas and ticks.
- Washing Dishes, Surfaces, Toilets – Put a drop of Dr. Bronner’s Pure-Castile Soap on a dishwashing liquid to remove grime and smell on dishes. Add 1 drop to 1 pail of water, mix with baking soda and you have a organic toilet cleaner.
- To Cool Body In Hot Weather – Sweating like crazy? Head to the shower and cool it with Dr. Bronner’s Pure-Castile liquid soap. Peppermint scent will give you a minty tingly feel.
- Wash Fruits and Vegetables – A single drop can wash fruits and vegetables clean without affecting the taste. Use Baby-Mild fragrance free soap for best results.
- Pest Spray – Keep the pests away by diluting 1 teaspoon per 1 liter of water and spraying on affected areas.
- No Rash Nappy Soap – Protect baby’s skin from nappy rash with soap so mild and gentle.
These 18 points make this soap look like a dream. Very very good to have one soap that does everything!
If I can use these soaps for mopping, dish-washing also, will they be harmful for my skin then? Its ingredients will be too strong for face? So many doubts, so I decided to do some research and find out more about the soaps. In fact, on each bottle of Dr. Bronner’s Liquid Soaps, there is such wealth of info. Never seen a packaging that has so much info printed on it – Ingredients, Uses, Directions to use, Motivating Facts and so on!!
Ingredients that go into making this Magic soap?
First, rather than telling you which ingredients go into making Dr. Bronner’s Liquid Soaps, I would tell what they don’t contain – They have absolutely no chemical additives, no Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, parabens, synthetic fragrances, petrochemicals, artificial dyes, preservatives, thickeners or harsh chemical foaming agents.
Ingredients that are used in these liquid soaps are obtained by farmers by following Ethical and Certified Fair Trade practices. This means farmers are paid fairly for all the ingredients used in the soap so that these communities are able to cover costs of farming and sustain their families in the long term. Example: The Olive oil used in Dr. Bronner’s soaps comes from Palestine and Israel, Coconut oil is from Sri Lanka and Kenya and Sugar is all the way from Paraguay. Impressive indeed!
Secondly, it is great to know that Dr. Bronner’s company is making soaps since 1800…Wow, such an experience and expertise!
What I tried?
Dr. Bronner’s Pure Castile Citrus Orange Soap
For Cellulite, Dull And Lifeless Skin
Give your skin an instant lift! Citrus and lemon extracts blended in rich pure botanical oils make this soap your perfect skin revitalizer.
Citrus oils are effective for cellulite, wrinkles and dull skin. A refreshing cleanser and purifier which promotes healthy scar tissues.
Dr. Bronner’s Pure Castile Rose Soap
For Dry, Sensitive Skin
Floral and fresh, with a hint of sweetness – our Rose Pure-Castile Liquid Soap is concentrated, biodegradable, versatile and effective. Made with organic and certified fair trade ingredients, packaged in a 100% post-consumer recycled bottle. All-One!
When you think of rose, romance easily springs in the air. Rose oil livens up your dull, dry and sensitive skin to give it a pinkish glow all over again.
View this post on Instagram
Dr. Bronner's Pure-Castile Liquid Soap is a true all-rounder…Wonder soap I would call it… It has 18-in-1 uses and same soap works for face, body and hair. Can you imagine that you can use it even for laundry and other cleaning purposes. Mild fragrance and organic ingredient obtained via Fair Trade!! Worth-trying for sure… @drbronner #fairtrade #allrounder #multipurpose #mildfragrance #organic #oliveoil #coconutoil #soap #liquidsoap #drbronners #drbronnersmagicsoap #instasg #sgblogger #sgbloggers #lifestyleblogger #beautyblogger #webstagram #igers
Ingredients for both the soaps:
*CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS
** None remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin.
In short, Dr. Bronner’s 18-in-1 Pure-Castile Soaps are good for just about any cleaning task. Face, body, hair – food, dishes, laundry, mopping, pets – clean your house and body with no synthetic preservatives, detergents or foaming agents – none! Dilute! Dilute! OK!! Need recipes? Read Lisa Bronner’s Liquid Soaps Dilutions Cheat Sheet. RainbowDiaries recommends that you should try this magic for sure!
In Singapore, you can conveniently avail of benefits of Dr. Bronner’s liquid soaps by ordering through Nature’s Glory. Do visit their website for this and many such amazing organic products. 🙂 🙂
Alternatively, you can also visit Nature’s Glory shop and buy. Here is the address:
Nature’s Glory Pte Ltd.
315 Outram Road #01-09
Tan Boon Liat Building
Like Natures’ Glory on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NaturesGlorySg/
Follow on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/naturesglorysingapore/
Note: We were sent the products to try-out and for review purposes. No monetary compensation / benefits is involved. All opinions are strictly based on personal experiences. Would you like to collaborate with RainbowDiaries? Drop us a line on RainbowDiariesWorld@gmail.com / Fill this contact form.