Join in the mid-year glee as AMK Hub celebrates the Great Singapore Sale with grand prizes, gifts, sweet treats balloon displays and activities for everyone. Ang Mo Kio’s iconic mall is making a bigger deal of the GSS this year from 13th May to 26th June 2016.
Fancy winning a lucky draw prize of your choice worth $5000, or collecting free plush cushions and vouchers?
Or how about enjoying pop up attractions and the spectacle of Candyland balloon
sculptures? Step this way into AMK Hub!
Kids and Parents have so much to do @ AMK Hub this June Holidays…
1. “Candyland” Balloon Sculptures (28 May – 5 June 2016)
Venue: Level 4
Time: 11am – 9pm
Welcome to Candyland and have candylicious fun posing as Charlie at the Chocolate Factory balloon display and take photos with ginormous lollipops!
• 1pm, daily: Balloon Treats – Receive a free balloon sculpture on the house.
• 4pm, daily: Kids Balloon Workshop – Learn to twist and sculpt balloons at
our complimentary workshop. Limited to 20 children per session.
• 7pm, Sat & Sun: Instant Photo – Capture a pose of yourself with your
family or friends in an instant print for free.
• 7pm, Mon-Fri: Carnival Treats – Try your hand at our carnival booths to win
2. Pop-up Attractions (29 May – 26 June 2016)
Venue: Level 1 Main Entrance
Time: 2pm – 10pm
Bouncing on a trampoline works the heart, muscles, improves coordination and
balance, and best of all, it lets you jump for joy! Take a leap @ the “Ultimate
The “Sticky Wall” is where to get stuck in outrageous poses! Challenge friends
and family members to stick ‘em up.
3. Storytelling Treats for Kids (18 & 19 June 2016)
Venue: Level 3, facing Foodfare
Mass Borrowing: 12pm – 4pm
Storytelling (18 June): 2.30pm – 3pm
Check out story-telling sessions by the National Library Board and encourage
children to borrow a book or two to get them started early on a good reading
Along with these amazing activities, there is a bouquet of promotions waiting for you. Let me share with you the summary:
Wow, so much for the entire family in AMK Hub this June. No wonder, this is Always My Kind of a mall!! You too do visit…