For some months, I had not done manicure or pedicure. Reason: same same excuse of no time!! The feet were neglected, nails were looking dull and had no shape!
When I got beauty invite from Bejeweled, I felt that this is the great way to “break the monotony of no-time-excuse” and pamper my feet and hands.
Bejeweled has 2 well-equipped salons – One at Tanjong Pagar and another at Tai Seng, BreadTalk HQ. Bejeweled offers a variety of quality treatments like – Facials, Hair Removal, Nail Spa, Eyelash extension and Eyelash perming services. The website has detailed information about the treatments, menu with rate card. It is very simple for anyone to book Bejeweled services!
I visited their BreadTalk HQ salon after opting for Classic Pedicure and Gel Manicure.
The first thing that I loved about Bejeweled is – it is very very clean and brightly lit in golden light. I dread going to salons that are even slightly unhygienic with no clean tools. Bejeweled has neat appearance and hundreds of nail colors and other equipment arranged properly in cupboards.
cutie cutie Hello Kitty too…
Secondly, the chairs are comfortable to sit and enjoy your treatment. Minimalist interior with good ambiance!
Third and most importantly, the nail artists know their craft. Professional and smiling – they gave me information about the treatments. Also, they are swift. One girl did my manicure and another did pedicure. Fast, well-coordinated service. Smooth!
Here are some pics that will give you an idea of the treatment –
Soak the feet and hands, clean the nails with special solution, application of scrub, cuticle removal, moistrurize feet and hands, application of nail colors – base coat, 2 coats of actual nail color, top coat
[Best_Wordpress_Gallery id=”13″ gal_title=”Bejeweled”]
And the finished product – my hands, feet and nails looking clean, happy, sparkling!
So here are my 5 reasons to do the perfect Manicure and Pedicure @ Bejeweled
1. Nails need due attention and care. It is a must to maintain proper hygiene for entire body and that includes nails. Nails can harbor bad bacteria under them that could be dangerous for our health. We all use hands and feet so much every day and hence, they scream for our attention. We have to keep them well-hydrated and nourished. Manicure and Pedicure is my way to give them that much-needed nourishment.
2. Done-up nails add oodles of self-confidence. I have observed that my hand (and feet) nails do get noticed whenever I do nail art – even simple nail color. Also, whenever I have to take off my shoes, I need to be absolutely sure that they don’t look dirty and disgusting. It is not necessary to have perfect shaped feet by default. Pedicure does make feet look presentable. When I did my pedicure @ Bejeweled, feet started looking better and smarter! My reason to do pedicure is to maintain the feet and reduce dryness, to remove stubborn dirt and dead skin.
3. As a woman, there is always this natural instinct to look good. Manicure and Pedicure give that much needed decked up and dainty appearance. It looks good on any outfit and good for any occasion. See how nice the hands and fingers look while typing on the keyboard or how feet shine when you walk in your slippers…
4. Nail treatments or for that matter any beauty treatments give me an opportunity to relax and get some exclusive me-time away from all the routine, mundane errands. I feel truly refreshed after every such pampering treat.
5. Though you can do DIY manicure and pedicure, it is not easy to get that refined effect. I prefer to leave it to professionals like Bejeweled to render proper manicure and pedicure treatments. The nail art is long-lasting and overall hands and feet look great for at least 3 weeks to 1 month.
More info about Bejeweled:
10 Anson Road #02-48
International Plaza Singapore 079903
Tel: 6222 2526
Mon – Fri : 11am – 8pm Sat : 11am – 4.30pm
Close on Sunday & PH
30 Tai Seng Street #02-01
BreadTalk IHQ Singapore 534013
Tel : 6443 9789
Mon – Fri : 11.30am – 8pm
Sat, Sun & PH : 10.30am – 7pm
Note: I was sponsored for the classic pedicure and gel manicure by Bejeweled in exchange of this review. No monetary compensation or benefit is involved. Would like to collaborate with RainbowDiaries? Drop a line – RainbowDiariesWorld@gmail.com OR fill up this contact form.