June Holidays are not too far. Have you started planning for it with your kids? By the way, Whoever said play time is only for kids, hold that thought, because parents, you are in for a ride!
Book the date – 4th June 2016! You and your family are invited to Aviva Superfundae 2016, the largest Playdate in town where imaginative and wild activities come into play.
Designed to encapsulate three play elements, Connective Play, Active Play, and Creative Play, the games and activities effortlessly fuse structured play with free play to enrich a child’s physical, cognitive and emotional wellbeing.
Creative Minds behind Aviva Superfundae 2016
Organized by local events management company IMAGINE+, and sponsored by insurer Aviva, it’s all about ‘Sunshine and Happiness’ this year at Aviva Superfundae, where families come together for some sun-loving, quality play time.
“We set ourselves apart from other family-friendly events in Singapore by carefully curating interactive activities that bring family and friends together. We want original and quirky activities that allow everyone – young and old – to be silly, let loose and have fun,” said Mr Benjamin Wee, co-founder of IMAGINE+, a father of three and the organizer of the Aviva Superfundae.
“Over and above enjoyment and play, we want to also encourage event-goers to ‘Disconnect to Connect’. In this day and age, we are often distracted by work and our many mobile devices. We forget to slow down and enjoy time with our children so we want to remind families to do exactly that,” he added.
Mr Nishit Majmudar, CEO of Aviva Singapore, said, “We are thrilled to be the title sponsor of this unique family event for the second year. At Aviva, we value relationships. We want to play a part in helping families spend more quality time together to tighten those family bonds with some good old-fashioned fun. Having joined more than 8,000 participants in the fun last year, we are excited to be back to bring Singapore a bigger and better Aviva Superfundae this June holidays.”
What’s in it?
Loads of fun for sure!!
- If you have always dreamt about candies falling from the sky, Superfundae will make that dream come true with the Mega Candy Cannon! We kid you not, free Haribo gummies will be blasted out of a candy cannon every hour! Sugar rush guaranteed!
- Relax on the meadows with your loved ones and enjoy a movie under the stars as we wind down in the evening.
- Channel your inner hero at the Ninja Quest obstacle course, a giant inflatable obstacle course at The Meadow.
- Kids get to zip around in the Speedy Zone on skate scooters, squiggly cars and push bikes.
- Mums and Dads, challenge yourself with the kids in tow! Daddy may be strong, but can he handle two kids at the same time at Double Daddy Dash? Daddy can also opt to drag the kids around in Daddy Donut Dash. If Dad is still up for it, he can swoop Mum off her feet and dash through the Daddy Mommy Piggyback.
- Adults, treat yourself to a beer at the Beer Dash once you’ve made a run for it. Kids, fret not, a 60m Milk Dash is just round the corner – steady hands and fast feet required.
- Put the right brain to work at Kaboodle Play where your imagination runs wild as you build larger than life creations with blue foam blocks.
- Budding artists should not miss fun art and craft activities led by Mosaic Workshop, JayJayJolly and Da Little Arts School.
- Let loose and get ready to get wet and wild! Battle it out with your Nerf Super Soakers at Craycrayspray Water Play. Adults and kids are welcome. Caution: Endless laughter and enjoyment involved.
- Come by the Pirate Island and make your own Treasure Boat using origami paper, float it down the winding river and see if it survives the rapids!
- Lil’ kiddos, learn to swing like squirrels at Squirrels & Acorns and make your way across balancing beams and swing from vine to vine while transporting goodies back to your nest.
- Bring on the Numakiki Jungle Obstacle! Form a parent-child team and navigate through a super fun circuit that puts your brains and motor skills to the test. It’s all about teamwork!
- Hop onto a 14-ft trampoline, then Jump ‘n Grab yummy goodies hung from above.
BABY CARE ZONE
- Mummies and daddies, worry not, there will be a Johnson’s Baby diaper change area and nursing room to keep your little tots comfortable and happy.
- Let your toddlers explore and engage in interactive group-play at the Johnson’s Baby Toddler Play Room while you parents take a break.
Where’s the location?
Held at The Meadow, Gardens by the Bay on 4 June 2016, more than 30 non-stop games and activities await you!!
Priced at $19.90 each, the one-price-for-all tickets are now on sale through all SISTIC outlets and official SISTIC website. Each ticket comes with a Superfundae pack for children, and a free beer or juice for adults.
So see you all @ Aviva Superfundae 2016! 🙂 🙂
***Photo Credits: IMAGINE+