This post is exclusively for peeps who love Apple!! No mango, no chocolate and no jellybean…Purely Apple 🙂 It is not that I don’t like lollipops and jellybeans…but apple is healthier…wink wink!
My adventure with iPhone 6
iPhone 6 display is simply amazing. So hi-res that even tiniest details come alive on the screen. Apple calls it “Retina HD display”.
I find iPhone always faster to navigate, easier to use than its competitors. IPhone 6 is no different! Based on 64-bit architecture, it has A8 chip inside.
I was using iPhone 4 and later switched my loyalties to android, used Galaxy series and Note 2. Then came iPhone 6 and it was kind of Déjà_vu for me! That one and only one Home button, minimalist, clean interface…You will find iPhone 6 friendly.
It fits your jeans pocket or lunchtime bags or even bigger wallets perfectly. No risk of dropping it out of pockets etc.
All in all, iPhone 6 is a very fine phone for iOS lovers who –
- prefer smaller size phones
- prefer to keep mobiles in jeans pocket / clutches / bigger wristlets
- have other mobile devices like iPad or iPad mini or other tablets for reading, watching media, gaming etc.
- have smaller hands and cannot handle too big phone functionality
- prefer sleek, slim, classy appearance
Then why iPhone 6 Plus?
I used iPhone 6 for 6 months before switching to its BIGGER BRO – iPhone 6 Plus. Why? actually was pretty happy with iPhone 6 and I will still say that 6 is an ideal phone.
But, I was using Note 2 before..So in 6, what I was missing or rather terribly missing was Note 2’s 5.5″ screen. Now, iPhone 6 has 4.7″ size and on paper, 4.7″ and 5.5″ is not too much difference. But when you start using, you will find that it does make difference!! iPhone 6 Plus is gigantic..taller than 6″ with a display of 5.5″.
I do have smaller hands and I can still use 6 Plus with its “reachability” feature.
Must say that after switching to iPhone 6 Plus, you will fall in love with it in all probabilities. Most of the specs of 6 and 6 Plus are very much the same with a few enhancements available in 6 Plus.
All in all, iPhone 6 Plus is for those users who –
- prefer bigger size phablet or those who are switching from Samsung / HTC to Apple
- prefer to use mobile with both the hands (both-handed operation)
- have other mobile devices like iPad or iPad mini or other tablets but would like to use phone as a primary device for media, gaming etc.
Read more here –
Compare 6 and 6 Plus specs here –
Whichever model you choose, it will be a WOW choice anyways! 🙂 🙂
Disclaimer: all opinions expressed above are purely personal in nature.