This is the latest dish I prepared using my beloved Philips Air Fryer. It turned out to be much better than the one that used to prepare by deep-frying in the oil.
Here is a quick recipe for you –
- Cut green capsicums into halves so that u get 2 one-side-closed parts of them.
- Keep them aside.
- In a pan, take some ghee / clarified butter / oil
- Add 5-6 table spoons peanut powder, 5-6 table spoons besan (gram flour) and fry well until you get nice fragrance.
- Add 1 big mashed potato, coriander-cumin powder, chilli powder, coriander leaves, salt, sugar as per your taste. You can also add other herbs / spices as a variety.
- Keep mixing until the mixture looks well-set. I added some yoghurt also to get required consistency.
- Now it is time to stuff the mixture in the capsicum halves.
- After stuffing, brush a bit of oil on capsicums.
- Now put them in the Air Fryer basket, set temperature to 200 degrees.
- Set timer to 10 minutes.
- After a few minutes, open the basket, check and turn the capsicums a bit if needed.
- That’s all! Tasty stuffed capsicum ready!! Serve with Roti / Paratha.
This dish is prepared this way in Maharashtra and Gujarat States of India. Learnt this recipe from Mom and Mom-In-Law with a few variations. You can try different types of stuffing as per your own creativity.
Tasty dish and at the same time, so so less oil! Enjoyyyy… 🙂